21 May 2009

Mental Concoction


HH JAS: Even if one becomes a big prince with so many wives and concubines and everything, still he won't be satisfied, after so much... trpyanti neha krpana, and my valuable human life I am wasting like a miser... bahu-duhkha-bhajahh kanndutivan manasijamm means the whole thing is just a mental concoction. The whole idea that this is going to make me happy, that this is enjoyment, the whole idea of love, the whole idea that my husband is handsome and that my wife is beautiful: The whole idea that he loves me or she loves me, the whole paradise is a mental concoction!
. EXCERPTS FROM: HOPES AND HORRORS OF HOUSEHOLDER LIFE – SWAMI JAYADVAITA 1992 - PART 4)

0 comment on "Mental Concoction"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader

Post a Comment

 

Jayadvaita Swami Blog | Copyright © 2009 | Original Design By Deluxe Themes | Converted To Blogger By Technolizard